SearchThisVideo: Blue Reflection Has Some Problems… – Review (PS4) – Tarks Gauntlet
- Public/Private: Change the visibility of this video on your My Videos tab
- Save/Unsave: Save/Unsave this video to/from your Saved Videos tab
- Copy: Copy this video link to your system clipboard
- Email: Copy this video link to your default email application
- Remove: Remove this video from your My Videos or Saved Videos tab
If you've had enough from the Atelier series but still crave some magical girl action Blue Reflection is here to give you a whole new adventure.
Blue reflection blends the Magical Girl genre with a slice of life narrative format, and backs it all up with a turn based combat system with enough classic features and modern features to set it apart from its competitors.
But do all of their innovations add up to strengthen the game?
Join me in my excessively long review of the Playstation 4 version of Blue Reflection, developed by Gust Co, and published by Koei Tecmo in north america.
Amazon Wishlist - https://goo.gl/RrBC17
Watch the Source Video Here!