SearchThisVideo: How to use the Whiteboard in Zoom
- Public/Private: Change the visibility of this video on your My Videos tab
- Save/Unsave: Save/Unsave this video to/from your Saved Videos tab
- Copy: Copy this video link to your system clipboard
- Email: Copy this video link to your default email application
- Remove: Remove this video from your My Videos or Saved Videos tab
In this video I will show you everything you need to know about the Zoom Whiteboard. How you can use it for demonstrations, How you can use it to collaborate and have students write on the same Whiteboard. And how you can stop them from writing on your Whiteboard!
All in a single video!
For more about Zoom Check out my Zoom playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9guqRELB4dg&list=PLwXXOxvDboeYp4sABKpoZwSaS0mQu7JDf
For even more Tips and tricks in addition to the YouTube content, consider joining my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/eduflip 💚
➡️➡️➡️ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE today for more videos!
(These really help make our content better at No extra cost to you)
My videos are made with Techsmith Camtasia.
Get this amazing software here: http://tools.eduflip.net/Techsmith
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Some links will link out to one of my websites. These videos have been made for educational purposes and all views or opinions expressed are my own.