Sonic Origins – How to Get to Sonic 3 & Knuckles Level Select and Debug Mode
Copy Email Help
- Public/Private: Change the visibility of this video on your My Videos tab
- Save/Unsave: Save/Unsave this video to/from your Saved Videos tab
- Copy: Copy this video link to your system clipboard
- Email: Copy this video link to your default email application
- Remove: Remove this video from your My Videos or Saved Videos tab
Thanks bro you saved my life
Do you know how to select different characters before going into debug mode? I can’t seem to figure this out.
At least it is 100% easier to do enter the level select screen compared to the original sonic 3
Me: using a Gah Dayum PS5 Trying to figure out what the start button is
There's a title screen cheat code that I can't find anyone else talking about: up up up down down down up. I can tell it does something because the ring sound plays when you input it, but I don't see what it does
Fun Fact: On Steam if you press ''M'' then you can change the gravity, If you spam the ''M'' then you can play flappy bird (not literally).
On Steam to toggle debug you need to press ''I'', to swap items you have to press ''O'', finally to put items you have to press the transform button (in my case ''M'').