The Drifter – Demo Gameplay (A Pulp Adventure Thriller)
Copy Email Help
- Public/Private: Change the visibility of this video on your My Videos tab
- Save/Unsave: Save/Unsave this video to/from your Saved Videos tab
- Copy: Copy this video link to your system clipboard
- Email: Copy this video link to your default email application
- Remove: Remove this video from your My Videos or Saved Videos tab
wasnt there another game these folks made? with that same character?
This surprised me. I love the storytelling style and voice acting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.
im glad these types of games never die
16 bit game in 2019
Definitely would love to see you play more of this when it all comes out. Looks amazing
are there other games like this out there
That plays your friend too.
But how did you 2 get it if it's not really out?
i´ve played the demo and i cant wait for the release of this game!
btw dude, i have made a video from the soundtrack of this game, you may wanna check it out. Cause its dope, using it as a ringtone right now ^^
man, I hate those kinds of people on the phone when you tell them the battery is almost dead and you wanting where to go and what needed and somehow they don't get it to there heads. also its true thx to the prepaid phone networks and them making it suepr cheap at times almost everyone have a cellphone to make calls
Hey Nokzen? Can you please remove that massive spoiler from the description? I saw it the second I clicked on this, and other people probably don't want to see that.
anyone know the audio from when he is drowning?
Pulp? You mean like Tomp Pulp? Hell yeah Im in!
When you think about the man that died at the start probably experienced the same thing as Carter but ended up in a dying cycle.
He kept thinking of ways to prevent Carter from opening the door which in turn gets him killed but have failed to do so and since he only receives the memories seconds b4 dying that also shows why he had a sudden change of attitude when Carter pushed his shoulder.
The scene that first happened was probably him muttering under his breath how annoying Carter was but when Carter pushed his shoulder he reluctantly helped him open the door only to get shot by the Malingee and which then the phenomenon happened where he was alive again and back to when Carter pushed his shoulder, after which he then kept dying due to Carter being stubborn about opening the door and somehow managed to do it despite the poor guy thinking of ways to avoid his death who knows how many times.
I have a guess on how this phenomenon that Carter and the other dude have works:
1. When they die they go back to the point where they were a fixed amount of seconds b4 dying while of course retaining their memories (If this is the case if they die earlier after being revived they should go back in time much more than b4 and vice versa if they die later than previously they will revive later than before)
2. When they die they will revive from the last time they were fully awoken from their slumber and that would be their so called save point until they make another one. (This one is much more believable since the poor dude only had a sudden change when Carter pushed his shoulder to fully wake him up as well as Carter himself going back to the point were he was just woken up by the cold water he was thrown into)
It feels sad that the poor dude had to go through a cycle of death and resurrection due to his failure of stopping Carter from opening that dang door although if I were him i would have found 2 ways to avoid that which would have been firstly, not be at the door when Carter manages to open it with the crowbar but maybe he already thought of that and it failed, and secondly, he could use that alternate exit point Carter found after he realised he could not leave through the door.
Btw if you managed to read until the end you have my thanks.
Did the same people from peridium make this game?